Spiritual Counselor, Psychic, and Medium
We are energy. All matter is energy. A very important energy field surrounds our body, and it is called "aura". This energy can be photographed with a Kirelian camera. Our aura is like a mirror. It reflects who we are. It is also like a sponge. It can easily absorb the energy from others be it positive or negative.
If this field is interrupted for some reason, the energy will not flow evenly. We will feel it in our body physically, mentally, and spiritually. Some of the symptoms include:
It is very important to always cleanse and balance your energy.
You can feel your aura by doing this simple exercise.
Place your feet solidly on the ground and find your center.
Shake your hands like your shaking something off of you.
Start by taking long and deep breaths continuously.
While you are exhaling, raise your hands in front of your chest with your palms facing each other.
Slowly move your hands in a circular motion close to each other, but not touching.
You will start to feel your hands begin to tingle, and you will feel the energy moving between your hands.
That is it. While my boys were being introduced to their aura, they loved it so much that they started playing ball with their aura and called it aura balling.
Cleaning your aura is very simple and easy. During our day-to-day activities, we meet many people. While shopping or in the mall or at work, we go through many emotions. Some of these emotions are ours, and some we absorb. At the end of the day, it is very important to cleanse our aura just like we cleanse our body.
After you’ve taken a shower, stay under the running water for a little bit more.
Start by taking deep breaths, very deeply to fill your lungs.
Exhale very slowly, go through this 2 or 3 times until you feel relaxed and calm.
Visualize a white light coming from above and coming down and cleansing you.
Visualize and see all the murkiness that got attached to you flowing down the drain.
Breathe in the white light and see it all around you, engulfing you, and protecting you.
Now see it turning into a golden hue.
That is it. You are now cleansed and protected. It’s that simple. You will feel refreshed. This is a technique for you to use every day.
For a serious and deeper balancing we have to go through the Chakras.
The word “Chakra” means wheel in Sanskrit. Chakras are like vortexes swirling in many directions. They are the openings and the connections with our aura. They link the auric body to the physical one. They are usually visualized as colored discs or colored wheels. There are many chakras in our body but the main ones rise up from the spine from the base chakra to the crown chakra. There are (7) main ones, but I like to add the root or the earth chakra which is at the feet.
1 - The Earth or the Root Chakra, it is at our feet and connects us to Earth.
2 - The Base Chakra is the lowest of the (7) main chakras. It is located at the base of the spine. It relates to our physical strength and our sense of taste and smell.
3 - The Sacral or the Belly Chakra is located just below the navel. It controls our sexual energy and the release of adrenaline. It keeps us on high alert when we are under stress.
4 - The Solar Plexus Chakra is located a little bit above the navel. This is where you get your gut feelings. It is connected with our emotions, will power, and determination. It affects our stomach, liver, and pancreas.
5 - The Heart Chakra is located in the middle of the chest. It relates to unconditional love, honesty, and caring. It affects our hearing and lungs.
6 - The Throat Chakra is located at the base of the neck. It relates to speech, creativity in all forms, and self expression. It is connected to our throat, ears, mouth, and eyes.
7 - The Brow Chakra is located right between the eyebrows in the center. It is what we call the “Third Eye”. It is connected to our psychic ability and relates to our pituitary gland. It affects the head, eyes, and brain.
8 - The Crown Chakra is located at the top of the head. It connects to the spiritual level of being
and to the higher chakras located above the head. When this chakra is balanced and open, we
highest connection mentally, physically and spiritually. The Crown Chakra
controls the pineal gland.
The ideal situation is for all chakras to be in balance.
Balancing your energy and chakras:
Stand up straight and find your center of balance, outdoors
is best but you can do this anywhere.
Take some relaxing deep breaths.
Breathe in through your nose, to the count of 4.
Hold it for 4 then breathe out through your mouth 4.
Take another breath, fully expanding your diaphragm as you inhale and slowly exhale to the count of 4.
Feel yourself growing quiet and relaxed, focus on your breath as you breathe in and out slowly.
Breathe in relaxation... breathe out all the tension... breathe in the calm and quiet breath out the noise and the stress... feel the relaxation flowing through your entire body.
If you’re indoors, imagine the feel of the cool earth beneath you. Imagine that you can smell the soil and feel it with your fingertips. Stand up straight and feel your back becoming strong like the trunk of a tree.
- Visualize a golden light coming from above and shooting down through your Crown Chakra.
- Take a deep breath and while you exhale see the golden light
shoot out of your Third Eye Chakra. While it is shooting out, it is cleansing that chakra and
making it spin and spin.
- Take another deep breath and while exhaling see the golden light coming out of your Throat Chakra and cleansing it.
- Take another deep breath and while exhaling see the golden light burst out of the Heart Chakra and expending it.
- Take another deep breath. As the energy reaches the center, you may feel the vibration of love and peace that is flowing through the golden light. Take a few moments and enjoy this fusion of energy with every breath.
- Now let this energy go downward and feel it burst out of your Solar Plexus Chakra. Feel the positive light cleansing and activating this chakra. Take a few deep breaths and enjoy the sensation.
- Now take a deep breath and see the golden light come out of your Belly Chakra and cleansing it. Feel the vibration of the light.
- Then allow it to go down and burst out of the Base Chakra. Feel the love and peace with each breath. Feel it pulsating through your entire body.
- Now take the golden light down to your feet and feel it go down into the ground all the way into the deep Earth. Take a deep breath and as you exhale begin to imagine that you are putting down roots with each breath. Imagine your roots reaching down through the layers of soil and rock until they reach the glowing inner heart of the Earth.
- Now begin to draw the energy of the Earth back towards you with every breath
until the energy reaches your body.
As the energy you are drawing up your spine reaches the Base Chakra imagine that it starts to spin and as it spins it draws the energy into itself. It becomes larger and begins to fill the whole of the base of your spine with a beautiful red light.
- Move the energy higher now. Take a deep breath into the Belly Chakra. Once again, imagine that this chakra begins to spin and as it spins it opens and becomes larger, filling your abdomen with a beautiful glowing orange light.
- Continue to draw the energy up your spine to the next chakra, the Solar Plexus Chakra. As the energy reaches it, see it begin to grow and spin, filling your upper abdomen and lower chest with a golden light which will extend to the next chakra, the Heart chakra.
- See the Heart Chakra begin to glow, spin and expand as the Earth’s energy fills it. See it filling your chest with emerald green light. (I sometimes see it as pink)
- Let the energy go up to your Throat Chakra. See the Throat Chakra glowing and spinning as it opens up to the energy you are pulling through. It is filling your throat area with a light blue hue.
- As it expands, its light touches on the Third Eye Chakra or Brow Chakra. See it spin and expand with a violet or
Finally, draw the energy to your Crown Chakra. Above the crown of your head and see the
light turn white and shoot out back into the universe. Feel the chakras beginning to slow and close. Visualize each one slowing down and returning
to its unopened state. Each chakra should be left as a small, closed disc sitting along your spine.
When you reach the Base or Root Chakra, leave it open a little and allow any leftover energy to drain back into the Earth below you. Gradually begin to withdraw the roots you’ve put into the Earth. Feel them becoming smaller and smaller until finally it’s just you standing on the ground again.
Then EXHALE. Slowly open your eyes, stretch, and see how you feel.
That is it. Now you are all balanced, energized, and cleansed. It is recommended to eat and drink so you ground yourself afterwards.
Do this every time you feel off or unbalanced. You will feel better. You will experience a Spiritual Healing and feel balanced, a sense of being balanced, relaxed, uplifted, inspired, and energized. It helps transform any negative or frazzled energy into a positive and healthy energy.
Raising the energy in your home and cleansing it are as important as cleansing your body and have a direct and powerful impact on the quality of your life.
Some of the benefits of cleansing your home include:
* Increased mental focus
* Improved temperament and mood
* Enhanced level of happiness in the home
* Improved and deeper sleep
Here is how you can do it. Raising the Energy in Your Home